Data Protection Notice
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information: such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Account information: including your username, password, and other credentials used to access our services.
- Transaction information: related to your purchases, orders, payments, and invoices.
- Communication information: any information you provide when you contact us or interact with our customer support.
- Technical information: such as your IP address, device information, browser type, and operating system used to access our services.
- Usage information: including information about your interactions with our services, pages visited, and actions taken.
2. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services, including customer support.
- Processing and fulfilling your orders and requests.
- Communicating with you regarding our services, updates, and promotions.
- Conducting data analysis and research to improve our services and enhance user experience.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our services, preventing fraud and unauthorized access.
- Complying with legal obligations and enforcing our rights and agreements.
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We process your personal information based on one or more legal grounds, including:
- The performance of a contract with you.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- Your consent, where applicable.
- Legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, except where overridden by your interests or fundamental rights.
4. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. When your personal information is no longer needed, we will securely delete or anonymize it.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners who assist us in providing our services or performing functions on our behalf.
- With competent authorities, law enforcement agencies, or other third parties to comply with legal obligations, enforce our rights, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
6. International Data Transfers
As part of our operations, your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that may have different data protection laws. In such cases, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, as required by applicable data protection laws.
7. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information and to request data portability. To exercise your rights or make any inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 of this Notice.
8. Data Security
We implement technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We maintain industry-standard security practices and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
In the event of a data breach that poses a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will promptly notify you and the relevant supervisory authority in accordance with our legal obligations.
We recommend that you also take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, such as keeping your login credentials confidential and regularly updating your passwords.
Please be aware that any communication or information transmitted to us through electronic means carries certain inherent security risks. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to us electronically, and you provide such information at your own risk.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Data Protection Notice or the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
Address: Rua Dr. Júlio de Matos, 828, 4200-355, Porto, Portugal
Phone: (+351) 220 731 354
We will do our best to address your inquiries and resolve any issues in a timely manner.